August 18, 2009

Original Diet

Welcome to my new project: Original Diet. In the coming posts I will highlight elements of my ongoing journey of finding love in the naked self. I started my quest almost three months ago because I had finally exhausted my criticism for a body I feel is too young to be so sad over. In the creeping weeks towards my 25th birthday I revamped my diet, upped my love for exercise, and found a support network to rally me on.

Original Diet is my dedication to myself and to women all over who have stared too long at the images we are suppose to posses. In this ongoing project I will write about detox, framing your body, being realistic, and all the little pieces that are helping me achieve something I never thought I could do. Please note: I am not an expert! I am just a girl in her mid-twenties that would have loved some of this advice three months ago. You are all beautiful!

peace and love.

2 comments: