September 28, 2009

64,000 Question

What is the secret? Eating is the secret!
Abstaining from food is not the way down to your next jean size. Consistency and creating a new habit take time to get used to but these two things will serve you in the long run. In just recently having surgery I have not been able to be more active then a casual walk a day for the past week and will not be wearing my running shoes for another month. Exercise was one of my losing weight keys and now I am a bit worried without it, except that I have my eating down. Whether it is three meals at the same time every day or six keep it similar. I could say watch what you eat, but what should you watch for? If I am in doubt I think about what I have eaten that day already: bread, cheese or coffee? Skip the afternoon latte and scone and grab that apple or protein bar. Whole foods are packed with energy not derived from corn syrup so your body may actually get some use of them. Don't skip a snack, eat a heavier breakfast then dinner, and lay off the midnight toast. Eat your way into happiness, seriously.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment