September 25, 2009

B-Day plus three

Well, my breast reduction surgery was Tuesday and I am in day three of my recovery. It is going great! The pain is minimal. The drugs they pumped into me on the operating table are still finding there way out of my body. My anti-inflammatory diet has come in handy in the past week and swelling was little to not existent. In the end my surgeon removed just over 1.3 pounds total. That is a lot to have just be gone! It took me from that E cup to about a C cup. I am still in a little bit of shock that this is really all happening but I will wrap my head around it eventually. In the meantime I can't run (darn!) and get to eat some comfort foods like bagels. But not forever, it is back to my anti-inflammatory way and long walks the start of next week. Oh and I can see my feet now when I look down! It is glorious. Thanks for all the support. Once I get to shower again I will bring myself out into public. Photos soon!

peace and love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment